Choosing a bad faith insurance litigation attorney takes careful consideration.
You need quality representation from an attorney who is:
- Experienced in handling a variety of insurance-related matters.
- Trustworthy, honest and readily available to answer all of your questions.
- Respected by not only his/her clients, but also his/her peers.
- Aggressive with a proven track record of success.
- Strategic thinkers who understand when to settle and when to go to trial.
Our attorneys possess all these qualities and more.
- Our lawyers handle claims throughout the United States. They keep each client informed at every point in their case and are easily accessible in person or by phone, email or letter.
- Our lawyers are active members of various professional organizations, speak and make presentations, and other activities to stay at the forefront of insurance and insurance coverage law.
Contact a bad faith insurance litigation attorney now.
Written by Josh on Apr 30 2009